[NatureNS] re:Barrington Birds

From: <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:59:31 -0400

Hello Eleanor -
        The reason I ruled out the Brewer's blackbird is that it is a little
smaller than a common grackle.  I think it would be more the size of a rusty
black bird, and to me at least neither one really is shaped like a  grackle.
We have a lot of grackle here, and seldom see anything that looks like the
other blackbirds, although I do remember one rusty that was really rusty.

Roland.