FW: [NatureNS] re:Albino Red Squirrel (some pics)

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:59:18 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

--Boundary_(ID_NFTdYtWXyfwDuyExTjNXyA)

Fabulous photos, Bernard, and this squirrel certainly appears from its pink
eyes etc. to be a true albino.  Cheers from Jim
----------
From: Bernard Burke <blburke@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:42:52 -0300
To: nature ns <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject: [NatureNS] re:Albino Red Squirrel (some pics)

After receiving permission last evening, I took a short trip down the
Waverly Road way this morning to Peter Payzants house in the hopes of
viewing the albino Red Squirrel he reported recently that was showing up
occasionaly on his property, and on the second squirrel I viewed after
arriving, I was thrilled to have located it within 5 minutes of walking on
his driveway. Here is the first of 10 photos of the all white critter for
those who wish to view:
http://bernieb.smugmug.com/gallery/916397/10/105953561/Medium   Photo #'s
149 thru #158

Thank you Peter

Bernard Burke
blburke@ns.sympatico.ca
Dartmouth

--Boundary_(ID_NFTdYtWXyfwDuyExTjNXyA)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>FW: [NatureNS] re:Albino Red Squirrel (some pics)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Fabulous photos, Bernard, and this squirrel certainly appears from its pink eyes etc. to be a true albino. &nbsp;Cheers from Jim<BR>
----------<BR>
<B>From: </B>Bernard Burke &lt;blburke@ns.sympatico.ca&gt;<BR>
<B>Reply-To: </B>naturens@chebucto.ns.ca<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Sat, 28 Oct 2006 14:42:52 -0300<BR>
<B>To: </B>nature ns &lt;naturens@chebucto.ns.ca&gt;<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>[NatureNS] re:Albino Red Squirrel (some pics)<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE="2"><FONT FACE="Arial">After receiving permission last evening, I took a short trip down the Waverly Road way this morning to Peter Payzants house in the hopes of viewing the albino Red Squirrel he reported recently that was showing up occasionaly on his property, and on the second squirrel I viewed after arriving, I was thrilled to have located it within 5 minutes of walking on his driveway. Here is the first of 10 photos of the all white critter for those who wish to view:<BR>
http://bernieb.smugmug.com/gallery/916397/10/105953561/Medium &nbsp;&nbsp;Photo #'s 149 thru #158<BR>
</FONT></FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE="2"><FONT FACE="Arial">Thank you Peter<BR>
</FONT></FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE="2"><FONT FACE="Arial">Bernard Burke<BR>
blburke@ns.sympatico.ca<BR>
Dartmouth<BR>
</FONT></FONT><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_NFTdYtWXyfwDuyExTjNXyA)--