[NatureNS] Sqiorrel in the house.

From: <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:41:12 -0300

Squirrels in houses can be worse than rats.  When I was young we used to
manufacture our own humane traps for squirrels. They were made of wood, with
an apple on a trigger inside. When the squirrel bit into the apple the cover
fell down and the squirrel was trapped inside. They worked very well, but
the trap had to be tended often, because after a few hours the squirrel
would chew its way out.

Roland.