[NatureNS] strange sightings

From: "Fritz McEvoy" <fritzmcevoy@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:14:43 -0300

Hi All,
   It has been a fall of strange sightings up here in the highlands. My
sister reported to me she has ripe raspberries in her berry patch. As well
she has seen wild strawberry blossoms. In Ingonish, I'm told, there are
Lupins in bloom.
   Today a robin hit a house window; not normally unusual except it had a
spotted breast of a juvenile bird.
   The local cranberry patch has been fully ripe for a month: without frost.
   The fall colours have started to decline, but this season has been one of
the best I've seen.
   All the best.
                                 Fritz McEvoy
                                 Sunrise Valley CB