[NatureNS] Halifax Herald: Brown Spruce Longhorn Beetle

From: Steve Shaw <srshaw@dal.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:08:58 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Good stuff, nicely argued antidote to the apparently manufactured
hysteria on this topic, Chris.
In keeping with the apostrophial tone of recent posts here, note that
your 'ichneumon' has been mangled in two places (to 'ichnemon') by the
vigilant (viligant?) proofreader, at least in the paper version of the
CH that I read this A.M.
Steve