[NatureNS] Bumble bee

Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:07:15 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Angus MacLean <angusmcl@ns.sympatico.ca>

Hi David:
Thanks for the i.d. and the additional tips. Obviously I need better photos.

As for Bombus impatiens there was one species that was quite common a few
days ago and may be this species. Here is one photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58321572@N00/262568575/

However I thought there was one similar one that did not have the lightish
abdominal banding but likely there is variation in that aspect as some I
saw had even more distinct banding.
Cheers,
Angus