[NatureNS] Unknown Frog...

From: "Jean Timpa" <jtimpa@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:51:45 -0300

Thanks for this wonderful photo, Angus!  You have so many of them, but this is a real
keeper of a peeper!  So many people have never seen one. I had one about a month ago
now in one of my gardens in Bear River. Could I persuade you to send it to Roy Bishop for
the 2008 BNS Calendar?? It is definitely calendar "stuff"! Sure hope so. Jean