[NatureNS] Photos of mystery goose

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Patrick Kelly <patrick.kelly@dal.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 00:35:25 -0300

--Apple-Mail-105--836500812

Hello everyone:

This evening, two people that I know from the Blomidon Naturists showed
me a picture they had taken of several odd-looking geese. The birds
were in Herring Cove, just outside of Liverpool about 1:00 this
afternoon.

They sent me the picture by e-mail and I have put it on my web site.
The first one shows four geese. the smallest of which appears to be a
Canada goose. The second picture is a close-up of the two on the right.
Are these simply domestic geese that have escaped?

http://myweb.dal.ca/pmkelly/MysteryGoose1.jpg
http://myweb.dal.ca/pmkelly/MysteryGoose2.jpg

Pat

PS : I have a much-higher resolution picture if it would help.

Patrick Kelly
RR#2  159 Town Road
Falmouth NS  B0P 1L0
Canada
--Apple-Mail-105--836500812

Hello everyone:

This evening, two people that I know from the Blomidon Naturists
showed me a picture they had taken of several odd-looking geese. The
birds were in Herring Cove, just outside of Liverpool about 1:00 this
afternoon.

They sent me the picture by e-mail and I have put it on my web site.
The first one shows four geese. the smallest of which appears to be a
Canada goose. The second picture is a close-up of the two on the
right. Are these simply domestic geese that have escaped?

http://myweb.dal.ca/pmkelly/MysteryGoose1.jpg

http://myweb.dal.ca/pmkelly/MysteryGoose2.jpg

Pat

PS : I have a much-higher resolution picture if it would help.

Patrick Kelly

RR#2  159 Town Road

Falmouth NS  B0P 1L0

Canada</fontfamily>