[NatureNS] Issues Birdfinding Canada and Canadian Birding To Giveaway

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 00:33:40 +0000

Hi All:

I'm cutting down on materials and stuff in regards to a smaller place and
moving.  I have copies of Birdfinding In Canada 1987, which transitioned to
Canadian Birding in 1990.  Volumes that I have go to 1993.  Therefore
sixteen copies of such ranging from 1987 to 1993.  If anyone would like to
have these let me know and I will make arrangements to get them to you.
Otherwise they will be recycled.  All the best for now.

Sincerely,

James R. Hirtle
Lunenburg