Fwd: Re: [NatureNS] Brier Island and Annapolis Valley highlights

Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 22:18:25 -0300
From: Bernice Moores <abmoores@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ca

Sorry everyone.  Must stop using this particular program.  It doesn't have the
prompts I rely upon.

----- Forwarded message from abmoores@chebucto.ns.ca -----
    Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 22:11:06 -0300
    From: Bernice Moores <abmoores@chebucto.ns.ca>
 Subject: Re: [NatureNS] Brier Island and Annapolis Valley highlights
      To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Ruth

I'm planning a trip to Brier to arrive on Saturday the 16th and stay for a few
days to observe raptor migration, do a pelagic, etc.  The 17th is usually the
height of raptor migration.  Would you be interested in going?

Cheers

----- End forwarded message -----