[NatureNS] Thoreau's wisdom upon our hills

From: "Jean Timpa" <jtimpa@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 01:41:45 -0300

	Thank you so much for that quotation, Pat. I am sure that members
of the Save the North Mountain group, or whatever we finally decide to call
ourselves, will want to use that quotation often. You have done us a great
favour in our battle against this intended descretion of our spectacular
Fundy coastline. We need all the help we can muster; every little bit adds
up.  I am going to forward it to Janet Eaton, our chair, right now. Jean