[NatureNS] Couple of ID's please

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:53:26 -0300

Hi everyone,
While at my cottage I photographed a few things. The first being some sort
of bug (which I think I've seen before) I was wondering if someone could
tell me what it is and if they bite. The second is a tree we have growing in
our yard...right now the berries are green but they turn blue in late
summer( fall).Last,  is a small frog.It looks big in the first pic taken
close-up, the second I photographed it next to a dime for size comparison.If
someone could help me with ID's I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you,Jeannie

http://community.webshots.com/photo/553079002/2630584800025930195dIQaYM
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton