[NatureNS] Re: Tides Halifax Harbour

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:37:39 -0300
From: "Richard Stern" <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi,

For people with Palm handhelds, there is a great little program called
Tide Tool (http://www.toolworks.com/bilofsky/tidetool/index.html).
It's free, and the local database contains twice daily, and graphical,
tide times, for everywhere in E.Canada. E. g. using it for today, high
tide at Halifax is 2:03 pm, Mill Cove is 2:12pm, BIO is 2:18pm, Sambro
Harbor is 2:23pm etc.

There are seversl web sites that give the info. too.

Richard

--
Richard Stern,

rbstern@ns.sympatico.ca