[NatureNS] Mystery Mushrooms at Uniacke Park

Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:45:14 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Angus MacLean <angusmcl@ns.sympatico.ca>

    &lt;div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px;
Well, Blake, your dragonfly is certainly a Calico Pennant. The colour is
different since the usual red areas are very pinkish, either an artifact of
the sun's rays or perhaps an immature male. (I find this species very
common this year but perhaps in previous years I wasn't looking in the
right places!!)
Angus