[NatureNS] mourning warbler

From: "Fritz McEvoy" <fritzmcevoy@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:39:08 -0300

Hi All,
   I agree with Wayne and Blake that Mourning Warblers are common here in
the highlands. I've seen them in both high and low elevations and would say
they may be more widespread than usual.
   In every local breeding region there seems to be one or two species every
year that,for whatever reason, are not observed. This year for me it is the
Chipping Sparrow; none seen or heard in any of my atlassing efforts. All the
best.
                                               Fritz McEvoy
                                                Sunrise Valley CB